Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The four things that you shouldn't buy at Target article

This article talks about Target in saying what you should and shouldnt buy at Target. The items that the author Elaine Pofeldt said that you should not buy at Target are Furniture because you can find a more affordable price at Ikea for a slightly better quality and cheaper price. The second is movies and music because you can find a cheaper price at Walmart or at Amazon.com. Next is Exercise Equipment the article is stating that they have no good exercise equipment and that you are better off getting high end equipment or go to the gym. And the last item is Shower curtains, some toys and other products with PVC. The reason why they say for you not to buy those products with PVC is because they contain Lead and Polyvinyl Chloride Plastic in its products and packaging.

I can agree with this article I do believe that there are certain products that you should not buy from certain retailers. Some retailers at selling a few specfic things and don't sell well on the other products around the store. But, I feel that article has informed me as a consumer on what I should and should not buy from Target. It has also taught me that I need to research the retailers and the product to see what store has the better product and the cheaper price before I purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment